Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The snow has fallen...

So I'm sort of ready for this snow thing to stop for a while, but I have a feeling it's just beginning. If I could just feel confident on my feet and in my car, it might not be so bad. My new snow boots were a huge help today, but my feet still got cold, and I still slipped some. Now that my car battery has been changed, I just have to worry about a little tire spinnage every now and then. The collage below contains some of the pictures I captured on my Blackberry.

Starting in the top left corner, you can see the clouds start to roll in over the Puy de Dome on Monday afternoon. You can actually see the volcano in that picture. The next four, continuing across the top and down the right side are the same view at 11:40, 1:05, 2:30, and 6:55pm Tuesday. Then there's poor lil' red in her snow covered self. The three pictures in the middle are the different views of the "major" roads near my apartment. You can see the Christmas lights and the new Christmas trees that have been installed on Rue Du Port. The final picture, taken this morning, is the one of Mr. Bib. Bless his heart, he's been covered in Christmas decorations and then snowed on. Hopefully we'll thaw out this weekend. I could use a little sunshine and some warmer temperatures. A colleague said again this week, welcome to France.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment